Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-27 Origin:Site
1. For the newly purchased leather chair, first soak the towel with clean water, wring it out and wipe off the dust and dirt on the surface of the chair, and then gently wipe the leather surface with care agent one or two times (do not use waxy care products), In this way, a protective film is formed on the surface of the dermis, so that the dirt in the future will not easily penetrate into the pores of the dermis, which is convenient for future cleaning.
2. Avoid sharp objects from scratching the leather.
3. Avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, inks, etc. stain leather chairs. If you find stains on the leather of the chair, you should immediately clean it with a leather cleaner. If there is no leather cleaner, use a clean white towel with a little alcohol to gently wipe the stain, then dry it with a dry wet towel, and finally use a protective agent Care.
4. The daily care of the leather chair can be wiped with a wrung wet towel. About 2-3 months, use a leather cleaner to clean the sofa, or use a household vacuum cleaner to absorb dust on the leather surface.
5. In order to prolong the service life, children should avoid jumping and playing on the sofa, and the body with sweat should not directly touch the leather of the chair.
6. Place the leather chair 5-10cm away from the wall and keep it well ventilated.
7. Avoid direct sunlight on leather chairs. If the living room is often exposed to sunlight, you may wish to adjust the position of several leather chairs at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, you can use the weak sun from 8 to 10 in the morning Light exposure for seven days, 1 hour a day, once every 3 months
8. Choose leather special maintenance fluid for regular maintenance. When using, wipe the surface with a small amount each time and multiple times. After the maintenance solution is dry, wipe the bright with a dry soft cloth to prevent the leather from drying out or fading.
9. Once the soda drink is stained, it should be treated immediately. In order to prevent water and sweetness from penetrating into the pores, you should use saddle soap for leather at this time, soak sponge in a circular motion to focus on the center, and finally use Wipe dry with a soft cloth.